Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where Were You?

Where have I been lately? Extremely busy and somewhat under the weather. The one thing a voice-over talent tries hardest to avoid is a cold, because it can bring business to a standstill. Ugh.


One thing I have been able to continue is my podcast. If you're not aware of it, here's the breakdown. It's a weekday podcast full of nostalgia. Each episode, I take you back to that date in a particular year, and we relive it as if we are there. Not quite like Walter Cronkite used to do with "You Are There," but it's still a lot of fun. We look at that day's headlines, pop culture, movies... what was on TV that night, and one of the hot new songs on the radio... and sometimes little things like what a gallon of gas or a loaf of bread cost us. The podcast is called "Where Were You?" Here's where you can find it:

http://audioboo.fm/scottfortney

And please join my Facebook page to get the latest episode each morning:

http://www.facebook.com/ScottFortneyVO

And now back to sickbay. Be well, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment