Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Best Friend


Ten years ago today, my wife Stacy and I stood on the Royal Grounds of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire, and exchanged wedding vows that we had written for each other. It was a beautiful day in many ways, and it's hard to believe that it's been 10-years already. Time flies when you're madly in love with your best friend. I'm not just saying that. We really are one. Sounds cliche, I know, but we're living it.

So there I was, in my studio, thinking about my bride. Don't ask me what possessed me, but suddenly an old "Flintstones" episode popped into my head. Maybe you remember it. A group of guys sing "Happy Anniversary" to Wilma, and keep singing it over and over again. When I was a radio guy, I used to do a rendition of the bit on my show for people who called in anniversary dedications.

I just had to do that for Stacy today. So without further ado... (does anyone say that anymore?)... my lounge lizard bit for my bride of 10-years.

Click to Play-->
Happy Anniversary, Babe!

And many more...



No comments:

Post a Comment